Minor updates here and there. Also added a page in the My Cars section about the 122S that we briefly owned.
I’ve been fixing all of the little things since the switch over to CSS and the new theme. I also updated the My Cars sections with new pics of both wagons and more information.
Big time changes for the site lately. I went through every page one by one and set all the characteristics of the page to reference one CSS file. This way I can change the look of the whole site just by modifying one file. I also fixed a lot of little inconsistencies across the site, and updated a few pages. To celebrate, I figure I’ll try out a green colour scheme.
In car news, I finally replaced the transmission in my car, so now I have a working M46. I also swapped out the stock T-profile cam for a B-profile one, and adjusted all of the valves. The car is running, but pretty poorly and is in need of some tuning. I finally got it to idle at the right speed after playing with the linkage for quite a while; now I just need to adjust the mixture settings and perhaps a few other things.
More work has been done to the 240 Front End Options article. It’s looking pretty good.